torsdag 28. oktober 2010

My travel blog, POST 2

Hey guys!

Now I am at MC Donalds, blogging from my iphone. You may remember what I told you about big hamburgers? I have now a burger big as a football in front of me. As well as burgers, the bottle of soda is also enormous; I think it’s around 2 litres of coke! Besides all de information about the huge burger, I have also done other things today. In the morning we ate breakfast. We got some doo nuts, but I refused to eat sugar in the morning so I preferred dark bread instead. The food culture in USA is quit special. The typical food is donuts, burgers, pizza and apple-pie. The waiter at our hotel told me that this food originally came to USA through immigrants and started to be a part of the American culture more than hundred years ago. For example the pizza and the burgers actually came with the Germans and the Italians.

After breakfast we went to Times Square, maybe the most famous street in the world. It was incredible to be there in real life, after just seen it on TV. In Times Square I did some shopping before me and my family went to Central Park to relax. Central park is the biggest park in New York. It’s like a big green square in the centre of the city. I think many big cities in the world could teach from that park. It is very nice to relax in a kind of forest after a hard day in a life full of stress.

- See you later

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar