torsdag 28. oktober 2010

My travel blog, POST 4.


Hello all my friends!

I have now been in Los Angeles for 3 days, and I have one more to go before my journey ends. I have had some incredible days here, it has been sun and no clouds during all three days and I have experienced a lot of things that I will never forget.
What I noticed at first is that Los Angeles, in contrast to New York, is not full of skyscrapers. In New York it was skyscrapers everywhere. Here in Los Angeles it’s just skyscrapers in a district called Downtown.
I have also visited another district in Los Angeles. I’m sure you have heard of Hollywood! Hollywood is famous worldwide for their film production, this because of the stabile weather and the variable nature. Yesterday we visited a museum, where all the movies which were filmed here was shown. Some of the movies I saw there was; Drag me to hell, Hancock, American pie and Spider-Man.
Hollywood is also known for the big Hollywood sign, which is a sign made my 9 meters long and 15 meters high letters. We took a walk up to the sign earlier today, and I was surprised when I saw how big it really is in real. We have also seen the Walk of Fame. It is a street where a lot of famous celebrities is marked in the pavement. I saw for example Michael Jackson there, with a lot of candlelight and roses around. I guess it’s because of his death.
Now I am so exhausted, that I think I shall go to bed.
By the way; I think this will be my last post, I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog for now  J  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar