torsdag 28. oktober 2010

My travel blog, POST 3.

Heey all my readers! 

Sorry for not blogging the last two days. I have simply not had time. I can start by telling you where I am right now. Be careful not to be blown away! I am in California! The flag of the state is green, gold and yellow. The colours represent olive trees (green), orange groves (gold) and vineyards (red).  We flew all the way down here yesterday. The ex actor and bodybuilder Arnold Schwarzenegger’s state. California has 36 millions habitants and the biggest city, in which I am now, is Los Angeles. As far as I can see it is a very nice city, south in California. I am going to stay here for 4 days before my journey keeps on.
Some famous landmarks in Los Angeles are Chinatown, Koreatown, Little Tokyo, Walt Disney Concert Hall and the big Hollywood sign Theatre. I am really looking forward to see and learn more about these landmarks. 
    
    ByeBye

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar